Saturday, July 9, 2016

A Brief Overview of the Past Week of Camp


I woke up on June 30, to Elijah having picked me some of my absolute favorite flowers and buying me donuts for breakfast. (the picture was taken after we had eaten. ;) )



At the airport to leave








IN UKRAINE!!

 Yana (camper) and me

 Lily (translator) and me

 me, Yana and Oksana (campers) Kimberly (the young woman I am blessed to be living with.)

 Me and Lily again

 Ira (camper) and me

 Zhenya (camper) and me

 Three kids I LOVED playing with the last couple days of camp... Yulianna, Timur and in the back Misha. 


The beach by the river in Kherson 


The jewelry making class



Kimberly and my English class. (Upper Intermediate)


Cafeteria 


Getting ready for worship time



View on the way to Kherson





Uno games at night... typically about two groups this size... 



(My Uno group.) They play Uno very differently here than I have ever played. It is really fun though.


Carlos summoning the camp for evening games. 


Kim and my small group.. L to R
Natasha, Dasha, Olya, Sasha, me, Anna, Vera, Oksana and our amazing translator, Alyona.


No comments:

Post a Comment